- An easy-to-use platform for integrated booking and registration facility
- Engage Agents, Corporates & Customers on the same platform
- Integrated bookings and facilitate real-time sales report
- Search, Initiate & Manage Bookings and Invoice management
- White-Labeled Solution
- Making a Cross-platform application that provides swift-response time and results
- Integrating different 3rd party APIs to populate and automate hotel rates and availability
- Integrating secured invoicing & payment management system
- Independent Account Registration System for Travel Agents
- Advanced Location Based based search functionalities for customers and travel agents to narrow their search as per their preferences
- Ability to fetch the best prices from the entire database and facilitate quick bookings for Agents with a vision of creating easy-integration facility for QuickBooks as it is widely used for accounting tasks worldover.
- Customized and white-label booking confirmations and interactions between customers and agents
- Accounts and Financials management system for both, individual and intra-agency accounting
Being a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner company, we used MVC.NET and MS SQL. It helped us create a robust enterprise class platform capable of handling thousands of data-points with negligible latency.
The Final Product
- We created Reservio, a B2B Travel Booking Application dedicated for travel agents to facilitate quick, easy and personalized bookings for their customers.
- With several 3rd party hotel and tourism data services we were able to integrate a smart algorithm that would not only populate the required data but also provide advanced data-filter options that facilitate the booking process.
- We integrated whitelabel email solutions for agents to communicate their deals with their customers from the dashboard itself. It is not only easy but also gives a personal touch to the customer.
- Reservio has a simple frontend for users to engage and a robust backend for managing
- individual agents and their bookings.
- Accounts recievables and invoicing
- Hotel pricing and details database management
- Sales tracking and reporting feature for the client to overview their team’s sales and receivables report
- Pricing and booking features were modified to include tax exemption and credit provision options so that agents could offer flexibility and best rates to their customers – all managed through the dashboard in a few simple clicks.