Times Group is India’s most diverse and largest media house with an unmatched presence across multiple platforms. They started with a unique education initiative called the “Times Professional Learning”. This unique education initiative was taken up with an objective to fulfill aspirations of learners via global collaborations and learner centric innovations.
Their old website had become complex, overloaded and a nightmare to manage. It convoluted user experience with dense text. They initially came to us looking for help on how to improve their website. We advised to design and build a new site for them.
- We had to build the website targeting users having different requirements.
- We had to develop a course search’ to help users find all university courses and guide them to the appropriate program.
- We had to minimize the complexities for an improved conversion rate.
- To analyze users and competitors for making recommendations to improve current website
- To create a more intuitive journey for users
- Re-architect the website and establish content standards
- We began the project with a workshop where we focused on discovering and prioritizing tangibles like company’s audiences, differentiators, user requirements.
- Our prime focus was on design, UX, content, competitors and analytics.
- We focused on creating a beautiful look for the site that can capture essence of the company.
- We created different mood boards representing branding keywords
- We separate the aesthetic development from information architecture, layout creation and content.
- Our experts created a detailed prototype representing the layout, structure and content for the new website. A prototype can be updated easily when compared with the final website.
- Our content team provided them with web pages, programme structures, blogs, e-mailers and social media creatives.
- We ensured that the prototype is tested and uploaded till the time our client get the desired result.
- Our experts not only tested the website for functionality but also for structure and user journey.
- The developing phase included development of static front-end template for every page type.
- These templates were then integrated into the CMS together with the development of custom functionality.
- Functionality development inculcates an in-depth course search facility.
- The website runs on WordPress and utilises Multi Press to provide content in different languages.