The User’s interface can be accessed in a virtual environment which is stored in a server on your desktop. Virtual Desktop allows you to use your desktop in Virtual Reality. Desktop virtualization isolates the user’s desktop and the operating server.
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) is a technique that adds a layer of virtualization between the system and the server. VDI is the process of operating the user computer in the virtual machine whose server is being hosted on the internet.
The difference between Desktop Virtualisation and VDI is primarily the scale of technologies by which they are driven.
Saffron Tech can offer both these services as a package or individually as per the business requirement. We can help you run a virtual machine on your desktop or by process of VDI, integrate the technology is your systems to supply hosted desktop data to remote users.
Importance of Desktop Virtualisation & VDI
Desktop Virtualisation is the simple technology of a single computer hosting a single virtual computer. This has the following benefits:
- Compatibility between the host and the guest is smooth hence the operator finds it easier to manage.
- There are cost savings as resources are apportioned as when they are needed like in case of testing, it can be done simultaneously on virtual machines when there is a need and avoids investments in machines or operators only for this purpose.
- One-point backup assists in the fast recovery of data and also enhances data integrity.
VDI also known as virtual desktop interface hosts the operating system of desktops computer on a remote server over the internet. It includes all aspects of a desktop that is hardware, software, and other resources.
- Accessibility – The user can access his desktop globally from any device.
- Centralized management – It allows one to manage many systems so the administration is easy as It has a few master images to maintain rather than physical desktops.
- Safety – By backing up the system’s data on the hosting server, it is easy to recover in case of a disaster or system failure.
- Cost-Efficient – As obsolete machines lifespan can be extended by reusing them as VDI clients.
Why choose us?
- Saffron Tech is geared to handle all business needs for Desktop Virtualisation and VDI.
- We assist you in streamlining, automating the processes to have an efficient and smooth running of your enterprise.
- We create a centrally manageable Virtual Desktop environment to carry on the planning, deployment, and management of virtual desktops.