We developed a highly functional mobile app that is serving as a service centre to its customers in order to meet their maintenance or repair based needs. The frontend of the application is divided into 3 categories which are Web admin, Supervisor and Technician.
As for the backend, there is only one admin – called as Super Admin, and has the following functions:
- User Management – Further divided into three subcategories: Customer Management (where admin can add the customers), Supervisor Management (can manage the supervisor details, track his work etc.) and Technician Management (can manage their availability in-app, time slots etc.)
- PhoneBook Management – Admin can update/view the technicians’ contact details.
- Job Sites – This option allows the admin to add job sites – company name, address, city, phone, time zone, active (status), action (edit or delete).
- Product Type – Products are divided into 3 categories that are Escalators, Elevators and Dumbwaiters – these products can be edited or added by the admin.
- Product Management – This option is an integral part of the app which contains information like Product list, Job Site, Status, Action (edit or delete) and shows product details like Product Type, Product-Id, Unit etc., for admin’s use. The admin can modify these details anytime they wish to!
- Service Management – Options like Service Name/Type – Maintenance, Repair, Shutdown etc., are shown here. Another interesting factor is that our developers have colour-coded the service which means every service is displayed in a different colour.
- Jobs Management – Another important function of the app is Jobs Management. The admin gets to manage the job panel and the interface is the aftermath of the action taken by the customer (when they create the job) and the supervisor (when they assign the job). The admin can access/modify various details like Job reference Id, service, created on, or assign the job, check completed jobs, if the job was billable etc.
- Time Sheet – The timesheet shows the amount of time the technician is spending at the job site.
The frontend of the app has an easy interface with elegant designs throughout the screens.