Join the team
Business Development Manager/ Sales Manager
Qualification and Experience
Management and/ or engineer graduate from an institute of repute with 5+ years of experience in sales for Web Application Development, Mobile Application Services and technology such as IOT, Software testing.
- As part of the Sales Business Development Team, you will interact with the prospects over the phone as well as through written correspondence. You will be required to propose, negotiate, close deals and manage client accounts end-to-end.
- 5+ years of working experience as a BDM/ US Sales/IT Sales/Web mobile application sales/Outbound Sales required.
- Sound knowledge on IT concepts and latest trends including IOT, Block chain, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and inter personal skills.
- Responsible for getting new leads/requirements and maintaining existing clients to enhance business relations.
- Generate requirements from new clients and existing clients through calling and written communication.
- This is a mid level position in the sales function. It is an Individual contributor role where the person is responsible to generate new business opportunities from combination of countries and verticals for the purpose of sales.
- Revenue Generation from New Account.
- Accurately forecast and execute Billing and Collection figures.
- Positioning of Company solutions.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major customers, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Competition Analysis by keeping abreast of Market Trends achieving market share metrics.
- Enable the team through knowledge sharing on Domain, Technology and Customer Centric solutions.
- Create Company’s visibility in different areas through participating in events.
- Represent Company in Seminars, Webinars and on Social Media platforms.
Skill Set Required
- Strong track record of selling high value based web/mobile apps solutions.
- Must have managed large and complex deals.
- Ability to forecast future sales trends and devise future sales strategies for the same.
- Strategic planning, market plan execution with skills in competitor and market analysis.
- Ability to conceptualize solutions and articulate them with senior management of prospects to develop business opportunities and sales.
- Detail oriented approach and logical problem solver.
If interested in the profile kindly send your updated resume with CCTC,ECTC,NP details at [email protected]
Experience – 2 to 4 Years
Requirement – Must have experience in handling international projects, Agile, scrum master, (Technologies – Android, IOS, Dot net, PHP), development.
- Will be involved in entire SDLC of the project; provide technical leadership to a team.
- Experience in Project management tools like Jira.
- Project planning and resource allocation, resource planning.
- Scheduling meetings and client interaction.
- Responsible for on-time delivery of projects, Ensure adherence to development standards and software quality.
- Coordinate with internal resources, third parties/vendors and clients for the flawless execution of projects.
- Coordinating to develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools or techniques and Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks .
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Fluent communication in English is must both written as well as verbal.
- Good to have experience in handling International clients and teams.
- Good understanding on Web & Mobile application development projects.
- Good to have experience working on any of the following technologies dot net, php, ios, android projects.
- Excellent analytical skills, should be able to understand client requirement and do further analysis.
- Need to be technically sounded and a good team player.
- Candidate should have zeal to excel in tough environment, with focus on good quality deliveries.
- Well versed in using on MS Office, Google Drive and project management tools.
Mean Stack Developer
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems
- Good experience as a MEAN Stack Developer.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React
- Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, LESS/SASS
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Fullstack paradigm.
JD for HR (Operations) – Senior
Exp – 4-5 yrs
Payroll and Compensation
- Assist with the monitoring of the company wage and salary structure and the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises
- Provide payroll processing backup support. Partner with accounting and payroll to maintain the payroll database.
- Assist with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Partner with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer- employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Participate in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Handle employee grievances and take necessary disciplinary actions where required.
- Administer the compensation program, monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary
- Assisting the managers to defines the KRAs for their respective teams & posts the evaluation of employees on the defined KRAs, drafting the list of employees eligible for promotions & increments with the Management.
Learning and Development
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management system that includes performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Assist with the establishment of an in-house employee training system that address the company’s training needs including training needs assessment, new employee orientation or onboarding, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfer
- Supervising the Admin Team to ensure smooth operations in all the three branches