Reward your Career with the best!
We are eager to meet you.
Saffron Tech outside it’s energetic and cutting edge work environment offers employees with best diverse benefits both personally and professionally.
When you join Saffron Tech , you become a part of diverse team of passionate professionals who have undying hunger for redefining IT sector. Everyone working here are trailblazers with incredible opportunity to create meaningful differences in their department. We believe in encouraging employees and offering learning flexibility to hone their skill and serve the company simultaneously.
Exp: 4 to 6 years
- Candidates must have experience in developing and testing iOS applications in a professional environment
- Good understanding of the mobile lifecycle: application development (application structure, device and operating system APIs, debugging, performance, security) and deployment
- Good knowledge of iOS Latest development like Storyboard, iOS 10 or later, Xcode, Objective C and MVC design.
- Knowledge of Core Data, GCD, Story boards, Swift, Pods, Static Library.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience working with Web Services (JSON), SDK’s
- Integration of Payment Gateway, Social integration, wearable device SDK, Analytics Usage/Operation, Beacon, Geo Fencing, Apple Pay, Google Wallet, Google ETA etc
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Memory management concepts and threading concepts
- Should have thorough understanding of iOS UI concepts
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN..etc
Total: 8+ Years in Industry
Relevant: Minimum 3 Years in V2.0
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & web sites.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customization.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customization.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
Knowledge and skill:
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Demonstrable source control experience
Experience : 5+ years
The PPC / Paid Search Analyst is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click media strategies for clients. The PPC Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform daily account management and of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
If interested in the profile kindly send your updated resume with CCTC,ECTC,NP details at [email protected]
Qualification and Experience
Management and/ or engineer graduate from an institute of repute with 5+ years of experience in sales for Web Application Development, Mobile Application Services and technology such as IOT, Software testing.
- As part of the Sales & Business Development Team, you will interact with the prospects over the phone as well as through written correspondence. You will be required to propose, negotiate, close deals and manage client accounts end-to-end.
- 5+ years of working experience as a BDM/ US Sales/IT Sales/Web & mobile application sales/Outbound Sales required.
- Sound knowledge on IT concepts and latest trends including IOT, Block chain, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Ability to work independently and multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and inter personal skills.
- Responsible for getting new leads/requirements and maintaining existing clients to enhance business relations.
- Generate requirements from new clients and existing clients through calling and written communication.
- This is a mid level position in the sales function. It is an Individual contributor role where the person is responsible to generate new business opportunities from combination of countries and verticals for the purpose of sales.
- Revenue Generation from New Account.
- Accurately forecast and execute Billing and Collection figures.
- Positioning of Company solutions.
- Building and maintaining healthy business relations with major customers, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
- Competition Analysis by keeping abreast of Market Trends & achieving market share metrics.
- Enable the team through knowledge sharing on Domain, Technology and Customer Centric solutions.
- Create Company’s visibility in different areas through participating in events.
- Represent Company in Seminars, Webinars and on Social Media platforms.
Skill Set Required
- Strong track record of selling high value based web/mobile apps solutions.
- Must have managed large and complex deals.
- Ability to forecast future sales trends and devise future sales strategies for the same.
- Strategic planning, market plan execution with skills in competitor and market analysis.
- Ability to conceptualize solutions and articulate them with senior management of prospects to develop business opportunities and sales.
- Detail oriented approach and logical problem solver.
If interested in the profile kindly send your updated resume with CCTC,ECTC,NP details at [email protected]Apply Now