TabOn is the digital experience missing from dining. A simplified solution to getting deals without having to book a table. Getting live bill updates. Easy bill splitting and Seamless Payments. It gives you the power to Review your expenses on dining and also leave reviews for your favorite restaurants to help them serve customers better.
For restaurants, TabOn enhances customer approach with user analytic, something that remains unexplored by the current Dining scenario, esp. in South Asia.
The idea was to create an app that has in-app bill split mechanism + receiving online bills using accurate algorithms, a buzz feature to call for table service, easy payment gateways, and the ability to let users review restaurants. Its USP – the Online bill feature aims to eradicate paper wastage, with the organization promoting Green Drives through various initiatives.
- Initially, the notifications feature on the dashboard app was a trouble. After running tests and fixing the bugs, we were able to create a smooth functioning UI/UX and a much better flow throughout the app.
- We had to instill accurate GPS capabilities
- The restaurant search was supposed to have filters based on location, cuisine, or other aspects
- A seamless payments gateway that is safe and sound
- Added the feature of leaving ratings and reviews for restaurants.
- We had to create a custom POS solution (a menu, order processing, payment options);
- TabOn’s USP is generating reports and accounting based on Customer Analytics;
- App also has a Staff management feature where allocating and reviewing staff is easier.
- To help spread the message of ZERO Paper Waste and Quick E-Bills, we wanted to create the app for both Android and iOS platform.
- This would be a first of its kind app in the South-east Asian market, we had to make sure the user likes the UI and hence began the app design. App wireframes were created with new steps added throughout the process.
- We had to create 2 apps – 1 for the feasters and 2nd for the restaurants POS.